Monday, December 8, 2008

New Moon

Hey All, Awal shay..

3eedkom Imbarak o 3asakom Min il 3aydeen o ilfayzeen ya rab ;*

second, I was reading "New Moon" again, and I'm about to finish it finally right noonie? ;p anyway, as I was reading I came past a sentance that just made me stop and right it down on a piece of paper..

"One thing I truly knew was how love gave someone the power to break you. I'd been broken beyond repair"

Another sentance I noted down was,

"I'd lost too much already.. would fate take the last few shreds of peace left behind?"

that's all for now, wallah I miss you guys bas 7ady i've been busy so i3thirooony;* .. oh and does anyone know where mo3ath is?! his blog 9ar 9akha ..

9 comments:

Manal said...

عيدكم مبارك
:)

واتمنى لك وقت جميل في قراءة الكتاب
:)

Charmbracelet said...

i misss reading those books !=O i came acroos alot of those quotes mn the sequels..mashhala 3jeeba stephenie..=) yala read eclipse =p
3eedich mbarak babe =)
-N~

Fajorie™ said...

3eeedich mbarak honey :*

ARTFUL said...

ayamch sa3ida =)

Anonymous said...

3eedch embarak too

q8Honey said...

manal, charm, jouja, artful and zon.

thanks for dropping by ;D

cloudy stars said...

kil 3am w entay ib khair

Anonymous said...

3eedch embarekkkkkk

Anonymous said...

nice and good luch with the book :)