Thursday, January 1, 2009

No Resolutions, No Plans!

Happy new year everyone ;D!

I'm glad '08 is over, it's been a rough year, let's all hope 2009 gets better. As for my resolutions, I have none and I'm not planning to make a list at all. What's the point of making a list of new years resolutions and end up doing something completely opposite. For me this year started off well judging the first day, and I have a feeling it's gonna be a good one.

Oh yeah, my family just got back from London, man I've missed them! They brought back tons of new clothes thanks guys;*

You know the part where I said I have no resolutios, well instead I'm gonna make my wishlist for this year which I'm planning to buy. Wishlist sounds much more fun than resolutions!

Do you guys have new year resolutions? have you kept any?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year :)

q8Honey said...

thanks :)

MeeMzZ said...

happy new year sis!!;p

Anonymous said...

resolutions are not my thing.. i dont deal with these stuff simply because i always fail doing any of them!

btw tawni ala7i'9 "Miss Barca".. Katalonya!!! :/
laish, ma3indich salfa ;p
Madrid w bas wil-baji khas

q8Honey said...

Zon: the bigger question is who keeps them?

uhh yeah ;p we're rank 1 o madrid rank 5, so viva barca ;p

q8Honey said...

meemz: thanks hun ;*

Journal Entries said...

happy new year!

i've never had a list of resolutions.. me and resolutions are not good friends!

q8Honey said...

A journal entry, i totally agree with u!

Nemo said...

Happy new year :)

q8Honey said...

thanks nemo :)