Thursday, September 11, 2008

.... And I Cried


I never told anyone what happened with physics, and what was behind my pure hatred to this subject. I'm sure if i took it any where else other than Kuwait University i would've liked it, no dought it's a boring subject, but what made me hate it even more is this...

As a freshmen student we were obligated to take two physics courses, physics 1 and 2, the first physics teacher was an ASS, he used to snap at us in class as if we're animals infornt of him, he'd tell us to come to him in his office hours and keeps us waiting ,then he doesn't show up. ofcourse that wasn't the bad part..

physics 2 was my nightmare, i had a great dr. he was amazing the whole year! that's what i thought ofcourse, my work for the past course was great and i added up my final grade, as i was walking towards his office to check what i got, having in mind that i'm gonna get a B-..

I looked at the door where he posted the grades, he FAILED ME! I checked my ID number twice, that was really my number! Isaid to myself there has to be a mistake! so i waited for him to arrive, When he finally did, i knocked on the door, as rude as he was he said: "MEEEN? SHIFTO IL DARAJAAAT, SHO TABO MINY YA3NY?!" I was so scared to face him, i felt so weak at the time my eyes were starting to water on me, I entered his office and said: "Dr. why did i get an F? can I please see my final paper?"

He put his legs on the table, and almost shoved them in my face and said: "Asif, hathy draaajtik, sho tabeeny a3milik? kil wa7id ya5ith ily yisti7iqoo, o il awraaaq ma7d yshoofhom, mamnoo3" .. at that moment I lost it! I started crying! and said: "Dr ana mit2aaaakda ina fe shay '3ala6 may9eer F, wily y3afeek shoof iwrigty again!"

Ib kil waqa7a he said: "Mo mishkilty haaay, inty madarastay!" That was it i couldn't hold myself after that, tears like rain were pouring over my cheaks, and started saying stuff i shouldn't have said, but the anger in my voice was eager to come out, i said: "DR!!! Don't tell me i didn't study!!! You have NO IDEA how much i studied for your freakin subject! ba3dain itha taby ta'6limny hatha shay raji3lik akeeeed, o ana mara7 a5ith 7agy minik 7ata law agdar! Allah ya5ith 7agy minik, itha ma it5af miny wala min '3airy 5af min rabik! 7isby allah 3alaik!" and i walked out not even looking at him.

After that i calmed down, I took physics 2 again in the summer and passed it with a good grade, but before that I was waiting for my other dr in the physics department, then comes that dr who failed me with a huge smile on his face and said:"Oh..! Inty hoon, lisa za3lana miny?" than i gave him a dirty look and said: "hehe la2 dr" when in the real world, I was so angry and wanted to chop him into pieces and stick him in a wooden box and throw him in the sea, or better yet take his daughter and tie her up and put her in the basement until he gives me that A or B- that i wanted.

10 comments:

rencontrer Pauline said...

wtf ayshay hatha :@ 5la9 7beebty almohem naj7a eb 9aife o enshalla doom.
He's such an ass:S m3aleej mena *hugs*
Physics 7dda difficult and I just studied it thrice i guess:P

Anonymous said...

I hate prof. sometimes they can be such a pain!!

Allah ye3eench :) and dont worry!

q8Honey said...

p-ella: loooool thanks honey ;*

amu: yeah 7adhom! thanks amu.

Big Pearls said...

allah ye3enech o don't worry..enshalla it will be fine.

Unknown said...

=/ 9art feny mrten bs mo f nas 0 nas ynj7on chan t5rjt with A not grade b!! bas enty zen glteha ebwyha ana an9dm wgol ebglby allh ysam7a b3den ard ad3y 3leh =D
swe ely 3lech 0 bs, allh ywfgch :*

Anonymous said...

oooh i guess i know minu tag9deen !
it's ok honey tara ana exactly nefs 7altich bess ma3a reeffeja .. he failed me ... physics 2.. o 3edta hal summer .. with a much better grade then i expected ..
tedren shgali ... " u were my perfect student , BUT u never came to my office " !!
&%*^#^&%*

atoona said...

waii, i hate the "mathlooma" feeling.

3afya dectoor! denied u the right to see ur paper..? u shud've shtekaitay 3aleh!

don't worry too much about it, aham shay u passed! mabrook :)

q8Honey said...

Big pearls: Thanks sweety

mulan: kil shi'3ilhom nas o nas! that's what hurts .. u study o mako fayda.. thanks

anonymous: ee lazim nitnaga3 3indihom maybe ynaj7oona, wila in6ayi7 il miyana ma3ahom ;/
thanks

atoona: itha ra2ees ilqisim arda mina ashtiky 3ind mno? it's harder than u think .. thanks ;*

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory