Sunday, September 14, 2008

Brain Ninjas..!!

I was watching a video on youtube called Brain Ninjas By Dane Cook, You should watch it, he describes us woman as brain ninjas, it's like what ever we say sticks into the guys brain and then explodes causing the guy to go nuts..

In Kuwait I find it the opposite! As I was listening to Dane cook I immediately remembered what happened a few days ago..

I was going to the co-op next to our house to get some groceries, I parked my car and stepped out, as I was getting out i saw three guys coming my way, my eyes caught one of those guy's eyes so i immediately looked in the other direction to avoid eye contact, I locked the car and started walking.. when they came real close, that same guy said in a loud voice "Tara moo layig 3alaich tsogeeen" I ignored him and walked away, and forgot all about it the rest of the day..

As I put my head on my pillow before going to sleep, I remembered his words! And started questioning myself.. WHAT DID HE MEAN!!! am I too short? am I too young? or is it because I'm a girl..?!

Question:

For the girls: Have you ever heard a word from guy that made u think why??
For the guys: Are you the kind that throws words and walk away??

12 comments:

mo3ath said...

لووووول سؤال يطرح نفسه وبصراحه صار جم موقف ماقدرت امسك نفسي وقطيتها بالويه :)

العاده احتفط بالتعليق لنفسي او مع الي وياي بس مرات الوضع يكون مزري ولازم تسمع الي عندي لووووول :p

بشكل عام لأ بس لكل قاعد شواذ

unreachable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J o u j a™ said...

yeah i've heard those comments like 10 times ,, and God knows maybe mo3ath threw a word at me and i didnt know ;p

Seattle dude said...

I guess im blessed with the ability to selectively not analyze things...





well most of the time anyway lol

ARTFUL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ARTFUL said...

ana al3ada ma atlfat ymin o ysar la ts'elini laish!!!
ymkn 3lshan entao bnooo nooon alnswah ma t9adgon 3mrkm ;p

bs 3moman a7tf'6 bt3liq 7ag nafsi bs marrat ykon almaoqef mu9iiibaah fa agola 7ag elli ymmi bs ;) briiiiiiiii'e ;p

b3'9 al7ariiim!! allahumma ya kafi ;p

bs shraych ma 9arat al3aks!! albnt t3aleq 3la al9bayan!!! ;p

Anonymous said...

its not an issue of guys and girls.. its a personality thing.. it depends on the person himself, and his self-esteem, is he confident about himself, is he secure or not!
these all must be analyzed in these situations.

q8Honey said...

mo3ath: loool ee zain itsawe ;p

jouja: ee wallah mayindara ;p

seattle dude: ee zain itsaweee

artful: ee ana iftainiya ha .. ee ;p bas fe ashkal it7is ma tigdar taskit law bainik o bain nafsik!! lol 7ayak allah

q8Honey said...

zamahreeer: Good point! I didn't think of it that way ..

Desert-Roses said...

I found this post very goood wallah...

I am going to talk with broader point of view..

Well, I believe the power of destruction and mental control is assigned more to females..

I believe it is the secret of universe and creation...

Women shall be physically weaker..but their strength lies behind their minds..However..we don’t use our minds much... :P
That why u see lots of 7arakat 78oo8 seyasiya o other blahs...

P.S. am not against such organizations

rencontrer Pauline said...

well I believe what dane cook said,I do hurt guys feelings before and it comes future,one of the confessed I still hurt by what you said in the past few years,I was shocked that he still remember!

MMM yea so many that they keep saying, keep eating,3'6la those what I remember..

mmm I do, once in college there was a guy did spikey hair ver long , and i was like Mashalla fireworks are everywhere in loud sound then next day 5afafa shwiay and I kept sayin same thing then 5fafa akthar and i felt comfortable @@ I'm afraid I hurt that guy bs atleast he did his best.

Anonymous said...

loool ee bas agoolha 7ag 5awaty ayaneenhoom!

bas el '3orb no


farathan gelt 7ag wa7da kelma radat 3alay bel sanha nono lay7oosheek :P