Saturday, September 27, 2008

Totally Random


Hey guys long time no see! Well for me at least, it seems like forever since I've posted anything.. just gonna tell u what I've been upto ..
  1. I've been watching "9era3 3ala il remal" the main character was almost dead, I got so damn depressed, but thank got he didn't die :$

  2. cooking is going well, I learned some good stuff the past month ;p

  3. 9alat lijyaaam o laheen bil 3ashr il awaaa5er.. allah yistijeeb da3watna o da3watkom inshallah ;*

  4. I just formated my laptop and it's worst than it was before ;s y3alig waaayed!

  5. Here's something good.. I started drawing again, but not on paper ;p on tshirts..

  6. Grey's anatomy season 4 people! I want it so bad!! I tried downlaoding torrent.. it's taking for ever ;/

  7. I'm confused.. something is bothering me.. not really focused! (upcoming post ..)

That's about it so far ;/

13 comments:

Anony said...

laish 7afsa el wayh ya7afeth

you cook wanasa :D i love cooking

q8Honey said...

madry it9adgeeen?

lol yeah it's my new hobby ;p

Gee™ said...

i loved the drawing on tshirts thing ;p
yalla yalla show us :p

q8Honey said...

ghadoor: lool inshallah ;)

Anonymous said...

cook for me :(

mo3ath said...

ابي تشيز كيك

مليت وانا اقط ويهي عند البلوقرز الي يطبخون ولا وحده معبرتني لووووول

Grey's anatomy موجود عندي كامل حتى مع اول حلقتين من الموسم الخامس

انتي بس آمري وانا حاضر :)

ARTFUL said...

update 7lo

la tnsain tad3ilna.. ymkn alyom
aa5er laila
=)

nabiiii nshhho alraaaseeeem ;D

rencontrer Pauline said...

im wondering, what's so fun watchin Grey's anatomy? @@

q8Honey said...

zamahreer: lol amer shno taby a6ba5lik ;p

mo3ath: a6baa5lik afa 3alaaaaik .. bas aby grey's anatomy shloooon :'(

artful: sawaaaaait mako fayda .. o inshallah i'll show u

p-ella: i'm addicted to that tv series! it's so realastic .. plus i love drama slash romance slash comedy all at once ;p

Anonymous said...

i didn't try drawing on T-shirts but i somtimes draw sth on my room wall & learning cooking is sth wow i always have fun in the kitchen with my friends;)hope u do so

mo3ath said...

دزيلي ايميل ومايصير خاطرج إلا طيب

هذي عيديتج علشان لاتقولين ماعطاني :p

Anonymous said...

Hey (:
wat uve been up to is g8 since its ramadan (x mmmmmm but what is bother u ?? and am glad ur back to drawing :)

q8Honey said...

la senora: u should try drawing on tshirts, it's way much fun ;)

mo3ath: hiyaaaaaaa ;p

mitsuki: lol yeah .. thanks and welcome to my blog ;p