Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Attempt .. FAILED!


Hehehe (a) .. Hey Ya'll! Here's the thing, I tried and I failed.. PRETTY BAD! What I was trying to do was bake some muffins, u know having a lot of time on ur hands could be very boring! so here i am going to the kitchen, setting up my ingredients and apparatus! Then comes my sis offering some help, i welcomed her to join me! Her roll was to read the method, i went along with it when i noticed half way through the cooking that all she was doing was reading the ingredients in ORDER! I was such a dummy that i mixed everything at once with the blender ;s! Clumsy huh? Anyways... At the end it turned out fine, not the Martha Stewart result though, but it was okay lol.
Ps. I'm not gonna give up on cooking .. NOT YET (a)!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I declare you are a bad cook :D

rencontrer Pauline said...

shkla delicious :D dont give up

q8Honey said...

loooo!! Amu: nice try, but i'm not giving up! ;p

p-ella: thaaaanks lol but i get a very strong feeling thats a mojamala :$

Anonymous said...

awww good good keep working hard till u be perfect so u can cook it for us one day ;p

Big Pearls said...

enshalla next time you will get it right;)

q8Honey said...

lol thanks guys ;p

Mar8adoosh said...

practice makes perfect ;p

ana hal ayam 9ayra a6ba5 athab6ich lol ;p

q8Honey said...

Mar8adoosh: 7arakaaaaaat ;p ana ba3ad i just started learning ;p

rencontrer Pauline said...

no its not mjamala i said shkla delicious not taste delicious :/ so its difference

q8Honey said...

P-ella bas u boosted my ma3nawiyaaaaat thanks ;*