Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Desert Cappuccino..!


How about that huh?
Hot, creamy cappuccino in the morning with the daily newspaper on the side! I can't imagine anything better :$ That's a cappuccino in any indoor place! but have u ever seen a desert cappuccino..?! Well, I did! I just recieved an email two days ago and I just had to write something about it! To be frank i was fascinated and at the same time i had a big laugh about it! Right out of the camel! or a goat, Whatever! But that is what i would call a "Tib-puccino" Enjoy!

6 comments:

Spirtual girl said...

I loved ur blog!By the way I'am one big fan of cappuccino 2 and I also live in Kuwait!

q8Honey said...

Thanks sweety, i'm glad u like it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogsphere :)

I am not a big fan of hot drinks though!

q8Honey said...

amu: u're missing on a whole bunch then! thanks for the welcome ;)

zwena said...

i love cappuccino <3

walah ur english is good ;)

q8Honey said...

Thanks zwena ;)