Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Hey again, I was snooping around in my email as usual and guess what i found ^_^! Yeah something to share.. but before that, I wanna quote someone lol
"too much in 1st post tell me one good reason y I want to come here again ;p"

Okay, so i'll cut the long story short next time! :$ ANYHOW, back to wrong place at the wrong time ;p Imagine you're going on a cruse in ur car, or better yet a saphari. When suddenly "CAPPAAAW" ...


ur tires crashed down on u and u get a flat tire! but wait, that's not the best part (a)! the car starts shaking!! u look out the window...




Yup, Lions! Talk about wrong timing huh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the quote!!! I guess that person will come here read this and wonder why he wrote all that :D

If I was in that car I would be crying now out of the fear that I will be dead sooon :D

q8Honey said...

LOL yeah i wonder who wrote that! ;p Let's just hope neither of us are put in such terrible situation! ;p