Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trust..

Hey Bloggers, I'm out of words! No real reason for posting this post, but I was in a pretty bad shape last night, and angry for a lot of reasons that I forgot most of them. Plus, lots of drama happened, my sister had a seizure if that's what they call it, I'm not sure. Our hearts almost stopped! I made her sleep the night in my room so I could keep an eye on her until the next day comes, I didn't get much sleep. Instead, I listened to my ipod and started drawing. Anyhow! I kind of lost my drawing skills so I started scribbling using pastels; I got the idea of this "piece" from an old avatar I saw a few months back. So much for "out of words" huh? ;p
"Self-trust is the first secret of success" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

12 comments:

Big Pearls said...

It's really hard to trust these days.

q8Honey said...

i agree

Anonymous said...

It is hard to trust these days... and I have stopped trusting people...It hurts!!

So I throw it up all on my blog makes me feel better!

q8Honey said...

Amu, Yeah it's good to have an outlet!

Seattle dude said...

sometimes our self-trust, aka confidence falters and that forces us to review ourselves and make the proper adjustments....

or something!

J o u j a™ said...

its better not to trust anyone these days too much,,
sometimes i feel that i dont even trust my self so how can i trust others :S

F said...

actually .. its okay to trust, but u must know who's worthy of ur trust thats all

Just Another Blogger said...

mako trust hal ayam :(

ARTFUL said...

and angry for a lot of reasons that (I forgot most of them)

hatha aham shay .. 6al3ay jedam wana e5och

=)

q8Honey said...

seattle dude: interesting theory

jouja: it's a capricorn thing again ;p

the gilr: how are we supposed to find that someone?

enchanteurs: i agree

artful: thanks :)

Meticulous said...

i hope your sister is better :(

q8Honey said...

thanks meti, she is il7imdillah