Sunday, October 12, 2008

10 Updates..

Hello everyone, here's some updates..

1- Msn messenger Beta is the worst version I've ever used, I ended up deleting it entirely and downloading the older version

2- I really really wish mostaqilla wins this year either jam3iya or iti7ad, we need some change! I2tilafiya is taking that place in the iti7ad for 30 years and start talking about thier injazat, yeah well those are things u're obligated to do and I'm fed up of thier blabering..

3- "New Moon" I still didn't get through the 3rd chapter! There's no time, I usually read before going to sleep, It's the only time I feel like reading, but lately I can't wait to put my head on the pillow to SLEEP!

4- My friend got into a car accident.. but she's fine thank god;* that stupid other girl was just so '3asheema o my friend kalat-ha!

5- My laptop kan y3alig wayed o thiba7ny and you guys suggested an update everyonce in a while, I took that in account and started the updates. I ended up with no audio output device! I got so mad at the time, god bless u google! Ofcourse I googled how to restore the audio and I did wohooo (a)!

6- I'm watching il wa6an just praying and hoping li2tilafiya ma yfozooon this time .. again I have nothing against them! but they're too proud widy bas ythogoon il 5asara ;D

7- I'm planning to gain 4 kilos god knows how! I just need those 4 kilos ;/

8- Why can't Izzie and alex admit that they love each other! They belong together anyways! Derek and maradeth are getting on my nerves!

9- I'm out of stuff to say lol

10- Oh yeah, I have the cutest old doctor ever! He's so sweet! Kil kilma o il thanya he says "barak allah feech" noo3a kuwaity 3ateeeeeej ;p o la tismi3oona yitkalam english!
zooo'3a ;p

that's all for now see you guys;*

17 comments:

J o u j a™ said...

about the 4 kilos a36eech 4 o erba7 el 5ames majnan ;p

rencontrer Pauline said...

eee new msn beta madre shloon maku msn plus though im still using it @@

Journal Entries said...

just a few min ago me and my firend were discussing the izzie/alex situation.. e7irooooony!

Charmbracelet said...

aaaw 3ala ur doctor=p
and am reading the fourth book now! Breaking dawn..=) I liked new moon a little more than eclipse
Shookran 3ala ur update il gameeel!=P
-N~

mo3ath said...

1-خلك على مينونك :)

2-مومهتم صراحه :D

3-عطينا الزبده لاخلصتي

4-سلامات وماتشوف شر ، يامعوده بالحديد ولا بالعبيد

5-جان قلتيلي :D
عفية عليج تعرفين تخلصين نفسج برافوا والله

6-تصدقين خل يخسرون بشوف ويوهم :P

7-تعالي اعطيج كثر ماتبين وبلاش بعد :)

8-علشان المخرج يبي جذي ويبي يحرق اعصابكم :D

9-بالعكس هذا تكمل العشره اصلا :)

10-لووووول يونس ، لعبتج بالاعذار شكله مسكين يصدق :p

ARTFUL said...

ra7 et5arjain o al'etlafyah ehi maska alet7ad la t7aolin .. almustaqella b3ezha wlwasa6 b3ezah ma garrab mnha!!!

b3d ybilha wagt..

bs n9i7a mn e5o e5tch ;p n9i7a mn wa7ed mjareb la tshta6ain o tnajrain o nqash o loyah 5aliha wanasah 9otay o solfay o '97kay bs la tzidin alchailah lama
et5arjain ra7 t'97kin o la ta5srin ay bnt 3lshan ent5abat.. tra kelha 5arabi6 !!

3ndi lch 5osh deal!!! ana b'9ab6 abi anzel 5 kilos faaa a36ich 4 kilos??!! shrayech??! ao e5thay mn alba6ah e5tch ;p
3laich blb6aaa6 banwa3ah!! @@

bs n9i7a la tzidinhom maradch btzidin fa 5alech chthi a7san =)

o baaas see you =)

q8Honey said...

jouja: looool chan zain .. maly 5ilg akil ;/

p-ella: eee ynarfiz

a journal entry: ee they're annoying .. they act like babies

noonie: mashallaaaaah ;p i think iny bawagif ;p

mo3ath: 3ala salfat il msn ga3adna 3ala maynoona bas ithba7oona kil shway yaboon insawe install 7ag il newer version.. o il doctor yhabil wallah ;p ma3aref agi9 3alaihom ily chithy yaksir 5aaaaaa6ry

artful: la ana ma atnaqash wala atnajar 3ashan qawa2im o chithy .. wala ashta6 ma3ahom .. bas i give them my support o asheel filhom ;p

Charmbracelet said...

NO dont stop! walla its good !=p w theyre so fast to finish =p !
-N~

Anonymous said...

1. is it version 8.1? :/
2. Well they didn't :P
3. I'd rather watch TV while laying on bed.
4. el7emdellah 3ala salamat'ha
5. google rocks
6. Well they did :P
7. no u don't!
8. huh!
9. :/
10. barak Allah feech 3ala hal post.

:)

q8Honey said...

noonie: lol 5ala9 okay ;p

gq: ee 7asafa they won.. o imbala i do need those 4 kilos ;p

Anonymous said...

1- good for u .. i did the same .. it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux so deleting it was the right thing to do

2- uuhh ;( the wont .. its just a dream for them ... i realy realy i mean REAAAAAAAAAALy hate el e2tlafya i dont want them to win but they will.... tomorrow ra7 ybyen 3endna belnesba lel jm3ya

3- try to read it in ur free time in school ;p

4- poor she !! matshuf shar

5- hehehe smart girl ;p

6- bleieve me they wont ... gawsh kela mn el mstjdeeen .. gethbuhum 3adel this time w sawulhum `3aseel mukh ;p uuh akrahum JEDAN ;D

7- hmmm i'm gonna tell ya a secret .. how to gain 4 kilos in 4 Hs or (how to kill ur self in 15 mins ) ;p .. go to the jam3ya buy zeet dlal w 9ebe abt 3/4 cup w shrbeh..then after that drink a lemon juice

8- hate that show ;p ( i knw ma3endi salfa )

9- ;#

10- (L) 7beta already ;p

Balqees said...

I KNOW
derek and merdith are so get w333 5la9 ya5i get over
and let us see izze and alex
i thnk alex is hot
and the last episode fee season 4 ga63li galbi 7abibi

btw r u watching season 5 ?????

q8Honey said...

monaya: loooooool 7abaaaitich ana! ;p

balqees: eeee 7ada! yeah I'm watching season 5 now ..

Bliss said...

7atta ana i deleted the msn messenger beta and got the older version 8.5 back ughhh it was so annoying :/

i love izzie and alex!!
seriously alex is so stubborn! eff
it's so obvious that he wants her!

i need to gain weight too.
when you find a way, let me know :)

unreachable said...

ana a36ech 40 kilos etha tben :D
o 5a6aha esow ur frnd :)

Nemo said...

8- Why can't Izzie and alex admit that they love each other! They belong together anyways! Derek and maradeth are getting on my nerves!

7ata anaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

q8Honey said...

oreo: i sure wil!

unreachable: yeah please! ;p

nemo: loool il kil ba3ad ;)