Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!

Irfa3o il rayaaat il 9afra ya3lamoooon

In Na7no il Mostaqilla qadimoooon

Hiya Hiya .. Hiya Mostaqila!


I've realized something.. I might be a little over hyper about the elections this year unlike the past year, It just got to me! Since I got used to the whole "Vote Mostaqilla" quote I might join them next year, yeah yeah I know u guys are gonna say "Shlich bhal sowalif .. a5er shay mara7 yfozoon" or "bacher tikbireen o ti'67ikeen 3ala nafsich" But it's a great experience and entering extra ciriculem activities is HEALTHY!
And about the "Hiya" part.. 3ilmiya LOST!! Wohooooooooooooooo (a)! Wait a go Handasiah! I was really happy for them! "laqad iktasa7taw 9anadeeq il handasa" mo hathy tashje3atkom ilyoom? ;p Ygoloon the difference was about 142 9oot between Handasiah and 3ilmiya..
I Took some pics..




And then comes poor 'ole 3ilmiya ..

Last but not least, Hard Luck guys..

10 comments:

Meticulous said...

awww..wala i wish i went to KU :p

rencontrer Pauline said...

oh lesh chthy 3ad hosha :/
ours are quiet :P

q8Honey said...

meti: lol it's a good thing u didn't ..trust me

p-ella: mo hooosha! they're cheering and shouting ;p

Charmbracelet said...

I don't get this...!=p-N~

Hashimoto said...

هيا هيا هندسية .. هاردلك مستقلة..هاردلك علمية ...انشالله المرة الياية
اول ما شفت الصور قعدت ادور نفسي .. انحولت وانا اطالع بالصور
حسافة مو موجود x3
لول

mo3ath said...

Shlich bhal sowalif

a5er shay mara7 yfozoon

bacher tikbireen o ti'67ikeen 3ala nafsich

:P

q8Honey said...

noonie: lol ;p

akabane: haaaa 6al3t rabi3 il handasiah ;p

mo3ath: ya 3aaaainy 3al copy paste ;p

Anonymous said...

hehe I like the pic but I have always hated the elections :D

Anonymous said...

were they fighting or dancing?

ARTFUL said...

la bl3aks sharkay wstansay

bs la t5asrin a7ad ao ma et3arfain 3laih 3lshan eho mn qa'ema entay ma t7binha!!! hatha alshay elli ra7 t'97kin 3laih lama t5arjain
wt7asfain 3laih =)

mbrokin 3la wnastch =)