Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yaaay! =D

The wheather is AWESOME! Finally that vanilla late season is coming, can't wait for winter! as for the rain, I like those really light drops of rain, but when it comes to heavy rain uukh that just depresses me, and pisses me off, ista'3farallah I know ina i'm not supposed to feel that way, bas ybaaahthil il rain! what really annoys me is the puddles of water that form in the ground, it ruins my shoes!

Okay and here's something totally unrelated, I read one of akabane's posts and he had a pic that was almost like the one i'm gonna show you, I was driving in the parking lot searching for a place to park, when i passed a car that had this inside and I said to myself why not post it ..


9 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

im so happy for the weather !!!! =O
3jeeb mashalla =)
lool the pic 3jeeba !=p
-N~

q8Honey said...

yeaaah 7ada ;p

atoona said...

lol, that car sign is funny, yet true:P

Big Pearls said...

loool cool

ARTFUL said...

yaaa ziiin alshtaaa!!!

mabrok 3la alqadseyah :)

Bliss said...

e7na here in saudi kinda beda ybrd eljaw
enshallah this winter will be freezing cold *crosses fingers*

lol at the pic!
so true ;p

q8Honey said...

atoona: lol ;p

big pearls: ;p

artful: ee wallah .. thanks :)

bliss: *crosses her fingers too*

Hashimoto said...

لول xD

الصورة ... مو صج !
عبيييييط sign ال

ترى الي كاتبه فاهم الدنيا ..
((خليناه فيلسوف
x)

q8Honey said...

ee wallah faaahim il dinya ;p