Monday, October 27, 2008

Miss Smarty Pants

I don't know how to start a post! If you guys noticed almost all of my posts start with either "Hey Guys" or "Hello" or any sort of greeting, so yeah I think I might have a problem with that. I try to change my intro each time, and think long and deap to come up with a creative start ;p unfortunately nothing good comes up.. so here I am explaining..

I hope I'm not boring you guys to death, but I'm being "little miss smarty pants" lately and I'm loving it ;p lol take a look at my AutoCAD practice problems .. I'm really enjoying it (so far) ;p


bas when it comes to calculus at3ayaz ;p uuukh Calculus A,B and now C! I actually thaught there wasn't any math left after Calculus B, I mean seriously I felt like I could solve any question in math after completing that course.. okay enough of that ;s

All I see is Sin, Cos, Limit and Integrals .. so I better go out and take a drive and come back.. let's see where my car leads me, oh yeah I saved my address on the navigator just incase I go to shari3 il 7ob bil '3ala6 ;p

See ya ;p

10 comments:

Nemo said...

i loved calculus!!!!

enjoy ur drive :p

Anony said...

hmmm .. i have no idea what autoCAd is .. bs lama sheft el pic .. 7asbali el sheet malat el aiming when you go shooting !

i felt stupid :S

Q8 Amirah said...

Hello Q8 Honey,
I have never made a post to a "blog" before, so I am not really sure what to say. I found your at http://bugdez.blogspot.com/2006/05/american-blogger-view-on-kuwait.html

Your kind but honest post brought tears to my eyes. I realize this is not the proper place to seek new friends probably but I would very much like to chat with you and exchange e-mails. I am not a male. I am an Arab/American. Again, plz view my profile, please. I am in no way trying to intrude or offend you. It would just be so nice to be able to talk to another female, specially since you live in Q8. My real name is Amirah, my yahoo ID is q8ti_amirah and my e-mail is q8ti_amirah@yahoo.com

If you choose not to contact me I totally understand and I wish you the sweetest things in your life. I don't know if I will ever be able to find my way back to your blog again, but I will certainly try. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Sincerely, Amirah

q8Honey said...

nemo: I thought i did too ;D

anony: lol! la it looks kinda the same fa i dont blame you ;p

q8 amirah: hey amirah, thanks hunn for the sweet comment, I'll keep in touch by email :)

Q8 Amirah said...

Wow...I actually found my way back. Miracles never cease. LOL Q8 Honey you really have the right name on here. I will be waiting for your e-mail. Someone with a hotmail addy added me to their messenger so I sure hope that was you or someone from the list here. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I actually made a blog yesterday too. It's pretty corny but I got a lot off my chest. Hope ya'll are having wonderful days. Hugs ~ Amirah ~

N33Fi said...

ello this is my first comment here :P i just wanted to ask ...
erm its a bit of a stupid question lol how do u draw angles in autoCAD
im just a beginner at it -.-' and i was kinda distracted when the prof. explained it lol bas 9ej eywanes al autoCAD :D goodluck in ur calculus

q8Honey said...

q8 amirah: i still didn't get the chance to add you .. i'll add u now

n33fi: lol it's easy, just type "@" then any length u want lets say "100" then calculate the angle considering the quadrent it's in.. if its in the 4th quadrent for example you subtract the angle from 360 .. let's say the angle is 30 degrees.. draw line and type "@100<330"

N33Fi said...

thanks 3endy assesment next week w metwaheg '9aye3 bel autoCAD lol ill practise as soon as i have a chance thx for the info again

cheerz

q8Honey said...

no problem :) good luck

Anonymous said...

I have the iphone and I purchased this one song that i liked for 2 weeks then I unchecked it because it got annoying. Now i can't get it back on my iphone and I already tried checking then syncing it. And im definatley not restoring it because it would take hours to reset my contacts. Is there an alternative way?
[url=http://63.116.234.223/showthread.php?p=880906#post880906]unlock iphone[/url]