Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Kids" Day Out ..

Hey All.. I wanna make one thing clear, I hate going out on 3eed, no way! But here's the thing... Being the eldest I have to take my younger siblings out, although I hated it so much I had to do it anyways cuz my aunt called and said she needed my help to take her kids TOO with her of course :D. I had no problem with the kids at all, I actually had fun.. but IN 3EED is what's bothering me... Everywhere is just crowded and I'm not good with crowds.. I suffocate ;p

They wanted to go play somewhere.. First they suggested "7adeeqat iL Shi3ib" NO WAY too much 3agad there .. second it was "Madeenat il tarfeehiya" again NO WAY too far .. so they suggested "7awali park" witch was still a bad choice .. anyways we all agreed (against my will) so we went ..

First of all I want to say .. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! please .. a guy sticks to my back an whispers the words "fe majal?" SERIOUSLY?? do ppl still use that word? or did any one use it period! I jumped and almost peed my pants from how close he was .. DUDE DISTANCE!! I slide away from him .. as he kept annoying me .. I was swearing in my mind and going F**** you F**** you! he finally found out that i'm totally not interested! I gathered the kids and went to another game .. until we were finally done ..

As we were walking out we had to go through a bunch of ppl who were huge .. i mean literally huge! I tried walking through them but i couldn't! When this guy shouts out "3a6ooooooha majal tamshy brooo7a 6oolha 9antiyaaaain" i stood there so offended! yet appreciated what he did sorta? ;/

It's been a long long long day .. and i'm tired.. I'm gonna go watch grey's anatomy eat my mac chicken and go to sleep .. good night ;*

13 comments:

rencontrer Pauline said...

gdnight :P

Anonymous said...

kids!! no more than 20 min.!! thats all.

Charmbracelet said...

I feell uu babe!=*
y36ech il 3afya for taking ur family out !!=*
night
-N~

mo3ath said...

يعطيج العافيه وقواج الله :)

اهم شي اليهال الي بحولي بارك الي على بالهم رياييل لوووول حدي اضحك عليهم :)

اما سالفه خلها تطوف لووول تعيشين وتاكلين غيرها

يقولون الحلقه حلوه وبالعافيه عليج العشا :)

تصبحين على خير

Anonymous said...

لووول
ألف شكر على الموضوع
استمتعت بالموضوع فعلاً

حمزة
:)

doona said...

waiiii!!
kesarty 5a6ry :(
i hate going anywhere in 3eed :S

q8Honey said...

p-ella: night night ;p

zamahreer: lol i like kids .. kinda

noonie: allah y3afeech ;*

mo3ath: allah y3afeek .. lol mishkila il gi9ir .. ee il 7alqat 3ajeeba so far .. allah y3afeeek o inta min ahla ;p

7amza: lol zain ashwa ;p

dandoon: who likes going out on 3eed? ;/ thx ;*

Anonymous said...

i feel uu!!!
gd nigh!

q8Honey said...

hehe ;p

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOL, This Is Hilarious Are You Serious??Going Out In The Eid !! In The Only Days That The Uncivilized People Get Enough Money To Pay For Their Taxi(s)
Uuhhh If I Were U I Would Give Each Kid 10 KD N Stay At Home Instead ...I Stopped Going To The Malls And Other Places In Eid Because They Are Everwhere .. I Spent The Whole Eid At Home.. Didnt Dare Venture Outside After 5:00 ..
Well This Type Of Behaviour By - Heelagians - Is Not Something New But Wut's New Seeing The 7 Or 9 years Old Boy Have No Respect For Girls Gawsh Everyone Of Them Thinks He’s A SuperCute Or Somthin!!!! If Thats True I Would Kill My Self Right Now Hehe ...
I Think This Is A Class Issue... We Have The Same Issue All Over The W0rld ...I've Seen This Type Of Behaviour Back In The States But Girl Lemmie Tell U The Huge Different Between Their Heelag And Our Heelag .. Here When Ur Walking Peacefully N U Hear That Ugly Voice Mugly Tone Whispering In Ur Ear Saying '' Fee Mjal '' Ur Gonna Choose Between Two Things To Do To Him Either Ur Gonna Throw Up On His Face - Involuntarily - Or Ur G0nna Take Off Ur Shoe And Find The Right Hole In His Body To Stick It On ... But In The State Their Flirting Is Waaaaaaay Different Than Here.. I'm Not Saying They Are Angels Naah But They Respect The Girls Even When They Reject Them .. They FIirt In A Romantic Way N0t In Defasha And They Make U Feel Like Princess ;p .. And Yah Before I Forgot -- Lekl Qa3eda Shwath -- I'm Not Saying All Of Them R Like That ;p Sum Of Them Hmm Come To Think Abt It .. Most 0f Them Hehe ..

God Bless U For Taking The Kids out..

Cheers

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
q8Honey said...

monaya: looooool and what's even more important if an american thaught of flirting i won't mind lol .. it's the fact that he's kuwaity! that's what's bothering me .. man don't u have respect for the girls of ur damn country .. thanks for the comment hun ;p