Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Top 3 Embaressing Moments

I tend to fall in embaressing situations each day, apparently I'm a magnet. Here's the top 3 moments that happened the past few weeks..

#1: After the elections in uni, my friend and I drove to the fir3 beside the collage wanting to fetch two bottles of water, we arrived at the counter and the guy said "120 fils" I said "okay wait, 5al a6ali3 5ardity" I had all those 5arda that I wanted to get rid off! But there was a guy behind me waiting for his turn, so i descided to be polite and told the guy to y7asib 3ala ma ayami3 my 5arda, 7saba kan 120 fils too, so he descided to pay for both of us! I was like .. "uuuhh la2 3ady ana adfa3 ;/" but he insisted! he laughed and left .. I didn't get the chance to say thanks ;s

#2: I know a girl called E that has short hair, walks like a guy, some ppl say she's a tomboy, but i have nothing against her, she's a friend of mine.. So I was walking in the hallway bil jam3a and I saw this person coming close at first I thaught it was E .. I stood there staring .. and I almost said " Hii E Shlooooo..." and then I shut my mouth when I noticed that it was a guy! I didn't even see his expression I couldn't imagine how angry he looked ;s

#3: I was sitting with my friend waiting for my lecture and we were surrounded with guys all around, we kept silent for a while when my friend comes to me from the back and says "Boo!" in my ears, I jumped and kinda screamed ;s an awkward silence took place faj2aaa .. the guys all looked at me and laughed! I was so embaressed .. uuukhh my face turned red, then purple and probably blue too ;/

What's your most embaressing moment?

7 comments:

ARTFUL said...

=)

ana 9aratli mwaqef ba tbin al9ej mali 5elg akteb ;p

shlon meemz o shlon drasat'ha?

Bliss said...

mn kithr my embarrassing moments elli t9eerly, i can't think of any right now :S

you know what i hate the most? when you're with someone in a shop aw shay and you're talking to her then suddenly you turn around and find her gone, and people start giggling lol

danaa said...

The 2nd one just made me LOL !!!
you're funny !

i do have many embaressing moments that i would love to forget xP

maybe some day i will post them on my blog >> speaking of which.. i have to do something about the "long break" i had .. it's been ages since i posted something "x)

c ya

q8Honey said...

artful: meemz zaina o shada 7ailha :)

bliss: looool yeah that happens to me almost all the time ;p

dark.d: heeeeeey u ;* where have u been? yallah post stuff ;p

Nemo said...

number 2 mawqef 7ada fa9la looooooool

yarait kentay 6alla eb wahya :p

q8Honey said...

nemo: lol ingaaa9 waaaaayhy ista7ait ashoof his reaction ;/

Anonymous said...

Good evening

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please attend our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room