Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Heart in The Open..

I've read many love posts on blogger, and this isn't one of them. It's been a while now since I've posted something interesting; in fact it's been ages since I commented on ur guys blogs. My previous weeks have been stressful, tiring and way too much work, I'd stay all week looking forward to a peaceful weekend, and when it finally comes, again nothing changes.

The bright thing is I have you.. yeah you've taken a whole lot of that stress away, I've almost lost you once and I'm hoping that won't happen again, I used to be scared of what might happen in the future or what would stand in our way, but you kept on giving me hope.. I just realized that you're my source of energy, you're the one who's keeping me going.. I'm not trying to sound cheesy but when I hear people talking that way I used to think it was lame, it's not.

Okay, now I've said what I had going on in my head, I'll update you guys in my future posts hopefully.

Ps: I know I haven't been seen around lately, but I'll be back as soon as my mood changes back to normal, its way up the scale, I've been suffering from "mood swings" severely!

6 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

Today is my day for moody!
I get pissed at anything!=|
Im happy u have that person that keeps u going babe=*! Alla etamim=*
don't be long, we miss u
-N~

mo3ath said...

الله يعينج على الضغط الي انتي فيه

اي شي يريحج تمسكي فيه :)

ناطرين ردتج ومكانج خالي :)

q8Honey said...

noonie: yeah same here.. thanks hunn;*

mo3ath: O y3een il jamee3.. inshallah i'm back.. tislam ;)

ARTFUL said...

shfikom kel mn broo7

3sallah ysahel emorch ya rab =)

bs 5osh new look =)

q8Honey said...

artful: many ray7a mokan .. mawjooda bas mo nafs bil 3i6la ;p

danaa said...

Awwww ~ that's sweet !
you know .. we all have those days .. and we just have to hang in there

be strong :)
and remember me if you get stressed again >>> AHAM SHAY !! "xD

<3