Friday, October 3, 2008

Adventure!!


I know I've been posting alot lately .. I just have alot going on!

So here's the thing, I've been driving for almost 10 months now, and I'm an idiot when it comes to directions and how to reach places. I can't find the difference between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th ring road! I don't even know where they lead to. I go by the "fi6ra" as my mum says.

So here I am going to take my sister to 3dailiya knowing how to go ofcourse it's not so hard. The problem I faced was with the way back. I used to know a way back but my mum taught me a supposedly easier way! well wasn't easy .. it was the reason i got LOST!!

I was going the right way as i thought I was .. then i realized that I drove past the turn to my man6aqa! wi9alt share3 dimashq!! Here i started to panic .. I called my dad he told what to do .. so i diid it .. i think ? but then I ended up agaaaain in demascus street! okay so then my mum jumped in to give me a way back .. i got lost even more!! wi9alt il nizha ;s

Then my dad took the phone and asked me where I was I told him where excatly .. he started laughing!! "DAD WHAT"S WRONG??" he said .. "Basich gaazzz ib share3 il 7ob" i started crying! I wannaaaaa go back home!! then he told me to focus and stop the dalaaa3 .. and i did .. I finally did what he said and got safley back home! ;$

Embaressing! Anyways that's about it .. see u ;*

19 comments:

rencontrer Pauline said...

lool 3ady 3ady it happens to all :P almohem u came back home safely!

Charmbracelet said...

aaaw=*
ur cuute..
i have a big problem with directions too !!=O
glad u got home safely..=)
-N~

Anonymous said...

it happens all the time.. no need to feel embarrassed, 65% of u girls dont know your way around :P

rencontrer Pauline said...

e7em o b3dain ?:P

Meticulous said...

lool 3adi 3adi ive been driving for 5 yrs now oo lail7en mail shayy !! :pP

mo3ath said...

لوووووول حرااام :p

انا الحمدلله ادل المكان الي ابيه لا وبالمطبات بعد

قولي ماشالله :)

عندي اثنين من الشباب حاطين اسمي بتلفوناتهم نافيقيتور لوووووول

تبين شي قوليلي اضبطج :)

q8Honey said...

p-ella: lol zain ashwa ;p

noonie: thanks sweetie ;*

zamahreer: loooool good so it's not just me

meticulous: looool yeah that makes me feel better ;p

mo3ath: mashallaaaaah ;p allah ya36eena ma 3a6aak ;p

Anonymous said...

LoOl
it happenz

Nemo said...

3adi ana still ma adel 3adel wla asoog 3adel althu al7een 9arli hmm 5 years bl thab6 asoog :S:S

bs ana ta3almt sha'3la mfeeda ehia i know all streets by their numbers fa whenever i get lost i know how far iam from the numbers o i know that my home is located between 5th, 4th, 45, 40

el numbers wayed ray7tni .. 1,2,3,4,5 .. etc bl 3arth o bl 6ol et9eer like 25,30,35,40,45,50, ... etc

q8Honey said...

mitsuki: thx for the comfort ;p

nemo: good then ;p i have no idea what ur saying about the numbers! ;p

Nemo said...

all the major streets in kuwait are numbered and ordered in a certain way ... just look at a map of kuwait and you will know what i mean :)

q8Honey said...

qa9dich il ring roads? those i know

ARTFUL said...

ebtlashna bl'3eshaaam ;p

3idch mbarak =)

eee wallaaaaah basch gaaaz bsahr3 al7ub o tsawi nafs'ha ma tadri ;p

Hottie said...

I get lost in kuwait all the time, but im getting the hang of it, your dad is funny!

q8Honey said...

artful: omy tgol kil banat ilyarmouk '3ishim ;p ayamik sa3eeda ;)

hottie: lol thanks ;p

ARTFUL said...

laaaa ma7shomin esmlla 3laihom ;p

q8Honey said...

tislam ;)

doona said...

looooool!!
ambaih!

q8Honey said...

hehe(a)